Tried something different as far as a dressing goes - turned out yum! Nice to add a bit of fruity-ness to a salad. As always, loaded with micronutrients and fiber to keep you healthy and energy levels more constant.
Something a bit different than your normal potato fries. Their cheesy flavour comes from nutritional yeast (in NZ also called savory yeast). They turn out nice and crispy - just like normal fries but more interesting. You can flavour them with whatever herbs and spices you desire.
Mind being blown by this amazing Pumpkin Pie Rob just made. Another awesome recipe from Plant Powered Kitchen! I was doubtful since I don't really like pumpkin and it looked a bit like baby turd when he was making it...but Rob assured it was only 70% pumpkin and the other 30% contained strong spices....and there's no babies in the house so I took a punt. SO glad I did - it's DEEEEEELICIOUS! We served it with vegan icecream (frozen bananas blended with frozen berries). If you are using a whole pumpkin, you'll need to cut the pumpkin up, roast it, then puree in a blender. Totally worth the effort!
This is a slightly modified version of the Green Powerhouse Pesto Plate from one of my FAV websites, Oh She Glows. You couldn't ask for a dish more packed full of nutrients than this! With the kale, lentils, quinoa, avocado, edamame and heaps of other super foods, it provides long lasting energy and fullness. ENJOY! :D
Raw, tick! Delicious, tick! Decadent, tick! Easy to make - TICK! :D
Clean, plant based recipes for EVERYONE :) And some research thrown in for good measure.