- 2 medium size zucchini/courgette
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 1 tsp dried Oregano
- 3 cups Vegetable Stock/Water
- 1 cup organic coconut cream
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Trim the ends of Zucchini and then slice it into rounds.
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil in a large saucepan. Add the onion to it. Saute for few minutes and then add the dried Oregano.
- Add in the sliced Zucchini and salt.
- Let it cook for about 10 minutes or until it is slightly soft.
- Add 3 cups water (or vegetable stock if using)
- Close the lid (half cover - not completely) and cook for another 15 in gentle simmer.
- Process the soup with a hand blender or transfer it a little by little into a food processor and blend into a puree.
- Add the coconut cream and stir over low heat until hot but not boiling.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve warm.
Modified from: http://chefinyou.com/2012/06/zucchini-courgette-soup/