- 200g dry, gluten free pasta (around abouts)
- 1 tsp salt
- Any other raw veggies you would like to add. I diced up 1 red capsicum, 1 carrot and another 2 big handfuls of spinach.
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 2 garlic cloves, whole
- 1 Tbsp. fresh basil paste or small handful of fresh basil
- 2 big handfuls spinach leaves, rinsed
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. walnut oil (or peanut oil or sesame seed oil)
- 1 Tbsp. Olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup water
- Cook pasta, with the salt, as per directions on the packet. Strain almost all of the water then return to the pot and place a lid on to keep it warm.
- Put all of the pesto ingredients into a blender and blend until a nice smooth consistency.
- Transfer the pasta to a big bowl. Add to the pesto and combine.
- Dice up any other raw vegetables you might like to add and place them in bowl. Mix gently.
- Serve warm.