4 c chopped fresh kale leaves
Juice of 1 lemon
1/2 each of a yellow, orange & red capsicum, chopped
1 avocado, chopped
1 tomato, chopped
2 c button mushrooms, chopped in half
1/2 zucchini, chopped into small pieces
1 tablespoon coconut oil
1 tablespoon sesame oil
1 tablespoon sesame seeds
a sprinkling of dulse flakes (optional)
2 tablespoons tahini
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
1 teaspoon liquid sweetner such as agave or maple syrup
salt and pepper to taste
1) Place the kale into a large mixing bowl and add in lemon juice.
2) Massage juice into the kale for about 3 minutes, until the kale has softened and broken down.
3) Then add capsicum, avocado, tomato and sesame seeds to the kale and mix.
4) Heat the coconut and sesame oil in a fry pan. Once hot, at mushrooms and zucchini and saute until cooked through. Add this to the kale mix (while it is still warm) and mix through.
5) Combine dressing ingredients in a small bowl. Drizzle over the salad and toss till leaves are coated evenly.
6) Serve with a Sprinkling of dulse flakes.