- 1 cup raw unsalted macadamia nuts
- 1 cup raw unsalted cashews
- 3/4 cup chopped dates
- 3/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 4 tbsp. fresh-squeezed lime juice
- the zest of 2 limes
- 1 tsp. raw agave nectar
- pinch salt
- white sugar for rolling
- In a food processor, pulse together nuts until small. Add dates and pulse to combine.
- Add in mint, juice, zest, agave, and salt. Process until a paste is formed.
- Pinch off small bits of the paste and roll into balls. Roll balls in sugar.
- Store in an air-tight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
Recipe from: http://thymebombe.com/2013/05/13/raw-vegan-mojito-bites/