- 1/2 - 1 packet of noodles (any kind will do)
- 2 avocados
- 1/4 cup cold pressed olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1/2 cup pine nuts
- 1 small bunch kale, de-stemmed and torn into small pieces (about 2 handfuls)
- Juice from 2 lemons
- pinch Himalayan salt and fresh cracked pepper
- Kernels from 1 corn
- 1 red capsicum, chopped finely
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- Cook noodle as per packet. Strain and set aside.
- In a food processor, add avocado, olive oil, nutritional yeast, garlic, pine nuts and lemon juice. Pulse until blended.
- Add kale and pulse until well chopped and incorporated.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper, then toss with the zucchini noodles, capsicum and tomatoes.
- Serve cold or warm.
Modified from: http://www.rawmazing.com/raw-avocado-kale-pesto-with-zucchini-noodles/