- 1 cup hemp flour
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped finely
- 1/2 cup peanuts, chopped finely
- 4 Tbsp Chia seeds
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 2 Tbsp coconut flour (or almond flour)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 orange, peeled and chopped
- Finely grated rind of 1 orange
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 15 dates, soaked and strained
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl: hemp, walnuts, peanut, chia seeds, coconut, coconut flour and cinnamon.
Place the rest of the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix thoroughly - the mixture should be thick and not too wet. Roll into balls and place in the refrigerator.
Enjoy as a snack any time as often as you like! :)