- 1 Head of Cauliflower
- 1 ten ounce package peas, thawed, or fresh peas
- 2 tablespoons onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- ¼ cup cilantro or flat leafed parsley
- 1 inch of lemongrass
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- a drizzle of sesame oil, optional
- 2 teaspoons ginger, grated
- Braggs, or gluten free tamari
- 1 cup hulled sunflower seeds
- In the bowl of your food processor, pulse cauliflower into ‘rice’ and place in a bowl.
- In the food processor pulse the onion, garlic, lemongrass, and cilantro or parsley until finely minced. Place in bowl.
- Place peas in bowl. Stir all ingredients together.
- Drizzle with oils and gf tamari or Bragg's. Stir in sunflower seeds.
- Optional but AWESOME: Heat on very low heat in a saucepan, stirring contstantly until just warm to the touch, or place in dehydrator for 30 minutes.
Recipe care of: http://accidentalvegetarian.blogspot.com.au/2008/01/raw-fried-rice-cauliflower-for-people.html