- 1 cup organic coconut, unsweetened, shredded
- 1 cup oat flour (or coconut flour)
- 8 medjool dates, pitted
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1/4 cup ground flax seeds
- 3 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder (I used a blend of cacao and maca powders)
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 3 Tbsp raw agave nectar
Put all the ingredients into a blender and blend until it starts forming a ball. Press into the base of a lined cake tin and place into the refrigerator.
- 3c cashews, soaked over night
- 2c zucchini, fined grated (I put mine in the food processor)
- 1 avocado
- 1c coconut oil, melted
- 2 lemons, grated rind and juice of both
- 5 medjool dates
- 2 tsp organic vanilla extract
- 1/2 c maple syrup (or other liquid sweetener such as agave or apple syrup)
- 1/4 tsp fine sea salt
Start by adding the cashews and zucchini into the food processor and blend until the cashews become a smooth texture. Then gradually add the rest of the ingredients. The blending will take a few minutes to get everything to a nice smooth consistency. Taste test the mixture to make sure you are happy with it.
Take the base you made, out of the refrigerator and pour the filling mixture on top. Spread it around evenly and place in the freezer until firm.
Remove from the freezer and serve immediately. Store in an airtight container in the freezer.