- A big bowl of baby spinach leaves (or mixed salad leaves) rinsed
- 2 big carrots chopped into small pieces
- 2 tomatoes chopped
- 2 tbsp kelp granules
- 12 button mushrooms (or more if you like), chopped
- 1 red onion, diced
- Olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
Heat olive oil in a pan over a medium heat. Add onion and garlic and sautee until onion is nearly translucent. Add mushrooms and sautee until mushrooms are cooked through. Set aside to cool.
Mix spinach leaves, carrots, tomatoes and kelp granules in a big bowl. Add mushrooms and mix through.
- 2 Tbsp tahini
- 2 Tbsp grade B maple syrup
- 3-4 Tbsp lemon juice or apple cider vinegar
- 1-2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- salt to taste (optional)
- spices: garlic powder, pepper, cayenne and any others you'd like (to taste)
Whip briskly with a fork or process in blender for extra creamy texture.
Add the dressing to the salad and mix through. Enjoy!