- 1 cup/128 g of macadamias
- 1 cup/ 128 g pecans
- ½ cup/ 64 g almonds
- ½ cup/ 64 g sunflower seeds
- ½ cup/ 64 g pumpkin seeds
- 1 Tbsp./15 g spirulina powder
- 1 Tbsp./ 15 g hemp protein powder
- 1 teaspoon/ 2.25 g cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon/1 g Himalayan or sea salt
- 10 dates, pitted
- 10 dried sulphite free apricots
- ½ -1 orange or apple juiced (depends on moisture level)
- Shredded coconut to roll balls in
1.) Process nuts, seeds, powders, salt and cinnamon in a food processor.
2.) Process dates and apricots in the mixture in a food processor.
3.) Then add the juice to determine if they can be squeezed into a ball and maintain their shape.
4.) Take a tablespoon of mixture and roll it into a ball then roll in coconut.
5.) Store in the fridge.
Pecans, Macadamias, hazelnuts – any other nuts desired
Sunflower & pumpkin seeds – chia, linseeds, sesame
Dates & Apricots – all dates or all apricots will work well
Spirulina – barley grass, wheat grass, chlorella
Hemp protein powder – hemp seeds, chia seeds, pea protein isolate
Orange juice – any fresh fruit juice
Shredded coconut to roll in – any crushed nuts or seeds desired
Recipe from: http://www.rebootwithjoe.com/smart-sweet-spirulina-balls/