Ingredients for the coconut bars
- 2 cups / 200g desiccated coconut
- 1 tablespoon / 20g Coconut Oil
- 1 tablespoon / 25g Organic Rice Syrup
- 7 tablespoons / 140g coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 2 teaspoons Organic Rice Syrup
- In a mixing bowl add all the ingredients for the coconut bar and mix and knead them with your hands until you can form the bars. Put the bars on a baking sheet and place them in the fridge to harden for a couple of hours or overnight.
- For the chocolate coating, heat the coconut oil in a double boiler. Add in the cocoa powder and rice syrup and whisk until it's a nice smooth chocolate sauce.
- With a pastry brush coat the chocolate bars. Put them in the fridge again until the chocolate is hard and then they ready!
NOTE: Keep them in the fridge for storage.